sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

February 31

"I was wide awake and I had this dream
we were making sense and we were both clean
we were standing on the corner of parallel streets
the perfect time and place for guys like us to meet."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Lawrence?
Not the best time! Have you finally gone insane?
Help me paddle! Quick! Against the currents!
Can't you see the mess you did with our plane?"

"There was another man on the streets with us
the watermelon he held was all covered in rust
your dog was running backwards, just like you
One of my eyes were yellow - the other one, blue"

"You're going to die if you don't keep swimming!
Our raft's torn and the... am I upside down?
What's going on? Why am I on the ceiling?
Where's the ocean? Are we safe back in town?"

"You tell me. It's a time of constant change
Believe it. Your mind can rearrange.
I tell you this because I need an explanation:
Is the world we live in merely a hallucination?"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário