quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

Give me another excuse

Tell me I'm too ugly;
tell me I'm too stupid;
tell me I'm too boring;
tell me I'm too cold;
tell me it's too big;
tell me it's too small;
tell me it's disgusting;
tell me it's too crooked;
tell me you're afraid to hurt me;
tell me you're afraid to hurt yourself;
tell me it's not fashionable;
tell me you're afraid of whatever comes out of this;
tell me you think I'm gonna think you're a bitch;
tell me I don't deserve it;
tell me YOU don't deserve it;
tell me you're trying to torture me;
tell me you've undergone a trauma and are trying to recover;
tell me you want to make me anticipate it as much I can;
tell me it's too submissive an act;
tell me you've been brought up to be a nun;
tell me you've been brought up by your brothers and they will kill you if they find out;
tell me you're ashamed of what God might think;
tell me you're too selfish;
tell me I'm pushing you too hard and this is your revenge;
tell me we've done all the rest more than ten times, but it's still too soon;
tell me you're afraid I might have some disease;
tell me you've made a promise to your favorite saint;
tell me your saving it for Prince fucking Charming.

I could take ANY of these.

But don't tell me you won't suck my dick because you are insecure because that doesn't MEAN anything.

Um comentário: